Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nicole's Top 20 Things To Do in NYC

Only because I am planning to do 100 of them. Here is my TOP 20! I have been to New York twice before, but I want to do these again! LET'S DO IT!

1. Visit Singer22 (because I am in love with them)
2. Get lost in Central Park... but find my way out.
3. Have tea at the Plaza
4. Go to Dylan’s Candy Bar
5. Go to Coney Island
6. See the Macy’s Fireworks on Fourth of July
7. Visit Serendipity
8. Watch a Broadway musical (or more)
9. Find a Gossip Girl cast member
10. Go back to Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty
11. Attempt to watch an NYC baseball game and enjoy it
12. Eat a genuine NYC hot dog
13. Eat a genuine NYC pizza
14. Back to Macys please!
15. Find the Vogue offices and stare... maybe Anna Wintour will walk out!
16. Visit the WTC memorial
17. Attend a Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral
18. One word: ZOO!
19. Waldorf Astoria, please
20. Visit MOMA

& that's only 20! You can visit more of things to do here! I have 38 in total so far! WOOHOO!

3 comments:

  1. I'm tagging along for at LEAST 1-5, 14, 15, and 19. A lot of the rest are things I've done or listed on my own :) We is gonna have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh man! that is only PART of my list, girl! lol (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Central Park is amazing! Have fun getting lost girl!

    ReplyDelete